Panic Disorder - October 2012 (1 Credit)
Purchase the October 2012 online issue of The Carlat Behavioral Health Report, follow the simple instructions, and instantly receive one AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™, one APA-approved credit, and/or one ASWB-approved credit! The October issue on “Panic Disorder” offers insight and advice on diagnosing and treating panic disorder. You can instantly:
- Read an article that describes panic disorder and specific diagnostic considerations
- Get an update on the FDA-approved medications that work best to treat clients with panic disorder
- Find a handy chart that lists those medications along with approved dosages and prescribing notes
- Learn about psychotherapy techniques used in the treatment of panic disorder in an interview with author David J. Burns, MD
- Plus, enjoy updates on the most current research in psychiatry and psychology
Each A la Carte CME product comes with one issue of The Carlat Behavioral Health Report, complete with a test, evaluation, and CE credit. You will have access to your A la Carte material for one month from purchase date.
Earn CME Credit Instantly!
Already an A la Carte subscriber? Click here to go to your a la carte page
Steve Balt Interviewed by NPR