ABPN Self-Assessment MOC CME (1 Year) TCPR
NEW! 2014 ABPN Self-Assessment eligible one-year subscription to The Carlat Psychiatry Report, plus 2014 Medication Fact Book
- 12 issues (January through December) of paper TCPR newsletter
- One 2014 Medication Fact Book: More than 100 pages of tips and tools for all of the most commonly prescribed psychiatric medications
- One Username & Password assigned for one subscriber: the full content in the newsletter is available each month in web form and as a PDF
- Up to 18 Category 1 CME Credits and 8 ABPN approved self-assessment credits for maintenance of certification
In order to receive ABPN SA CME credit, readers must take a 13 question pre- and post-test test online. Plus, all subscribers must take a 50 question online pre- and post-test for the Medication Fact Book. The package can be purchased at any time during the year, but all CME tests must be taken online by December 31, 2014.
- Principal faculty and their credentials are listed on the front page of the newsletter.
- A post-test is included at the end of each newsletter. Please note: Subscribers seeking ABPN self-assessment credit must take special 13 question pre- and post-tests online.
- Each activity should take approximately one (1) hour to complete, earning 1 credit hour (except for our double issues, which should take approximately two (2) hours to complete, earning 2 credit hours).
- All ABPN SA eligible CME tests expire on December 31, 2014
This product is specifically designed for those seeking ABPN self-assessment CME credit along with their Category 1 credit. If you DO NOT need SA credit, we recommend you purchase our standard one-year (http://www.thecarlatreport.com/subscribe/physicians-psychologists-pharmacists-1-year-tcpr) or two-year (http://www.thecarlatreport.com/subscribe/physicians-psychologists-pharmacists-2-year-0) TCPR subscription.
Earn CME Credit Instantly!
Already an A la Carte subscriber? Click here to go to your a la carte page
Steve Balt Interviewed by NPR