Nurse Practitioners & Physician Assistants (1 Year) TCPR
1 year subscription to The Carlat Psychiatry Report
- One year of paper TCPR newsletters (12 issues): Issues arrive around the first of each month
- One Username & Password assigned for one subscriber: the full content in the newsletter is available each month in web form and as a PDF
- Up to 12 CME/CE credits per year (total)
- Principal faculty and their credentials are listed on the front page of the newsletter.
- A post-test is included at the end of each newsletter. If seeking continuing education credit, the post-test must be completed after reading each issue.
- Each activity should take approximately one (1) hour to complete, earning 1 credit hour (except for our double issues, which should take approximately two (2) hours to complete, earning 2 credit hours).
- CME tests expire one year from release date (said expiration date is listed on the last page of the newsletter).
The 2014 Carlat Psychiatry Report Medication Fact Book Is Available Now!
Earn CME Credit Instantly!
Already an A la Carte subscriber?