Panic Disorder - October 2012 (1 Credit)
Purchase the October 2012 online issue of The Carlat Behavioral Health Report, follow the simple instructions, and instantly receive one AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™, one APA-approved credit, and/or one ASWB-approved credit! The October issue on “Panic Disorder” offers insight and advice on diagnosing and treating panic disorder. You can instantly:
- Read an article that describes panic disorder and specific diagnostic considerations
- Get an update on the FDA-approved medications that work best to treat clients with panic disorder
- Find a handy chart that lists those medications along with approved dosages and prescribing notes
- Learn about psychotherapy techniques used in the treatment of panic disorder in an interview with author David J. Burns, MD
- Plus, enjoy updates on the most current research in psychiatry and psychology
Each A la Carte CME product comes with one issue of The Carlat Behavioral Health Report, complete with a test, evaluation, and CE credit. You will have access to your A la Carte material for one month from purchase date.
Earn CME Credit Instantly!
Not quite ready for a one-year subscription to The Carlat Psychiatry Report? Need CME credits on a particular topic or on a tight deadline?
Try our A la Carte CME! You can buy single or multiple credits of continuing education, without committing to a year-long newsletter subscription.
Already an A la Carte subscriber? Click here to go to your a la carte page
Steve Balt Interviewed by NPR
Our own Steve Balt was interviewed on NPR's "Talk of the Nation" on psychiatry's shift toward drugs and away from talk therapy.
After 10 years at the helm of TCPR, Dr. Carlat has handed over editor-in-chief duties to Dr. Steve Balt. We’re excited to welcome him aboard! Read More...