Physicians, Psychologists, & Pharmacists (1 Year) TCPR
1 year subscription to The Carlat Psychiatry Report
- One year of paper TCPR newsletters (12 issues): Issues arrive around the first of each month
- One Username & Password assigned for one subscriber: the full content in the newsletter is available each month in web form and as a PDF
- Up to 12 CME/CE credits per year (total)
- Principal faculty and their credentials are listed on the front page of the newsletter.
- A post-test is included at the end of each newsletter. If seeking continuing education credit, the post-test must be completed after reading each issue.
- Each activity should take approximately one (1) hour to complete, earning 1 credit hour (except for our double issues, which should take approximately two (2) hours to complete, earning 2 credit hours).
- CME tests expire one year from release date (said expiration date is listed on the last page of the newsletter).
This product is not eligible for ABPN Self-Assessment CME Credit. If you need SA credit, please see our Self-Assessment product at: https://www.thecarlatreport.com/subscribe/abpn-self-assessment-moc-cme-1-year-tcpr.
The 2014 Carlat Psychiatry Report Medication Fact Book Is Available Now!
Earn CME Credit Instantly!
Not quite ready for a one-year subscription to The Carlat Psychiatry Report? Need CME credits on a particular topic or on a tight deadline?
Try our A la Carte CME! You can buy single or multiple credits of continuing education, without committing to a year-long newsletter subscription.
Already an A la Carte subscriber?
After 10 years at the helm of TCPR, Dr. Carlat has handed over editor-in-chief duties to Dr. Steve Balt. We’re excited to welcome him aboard! Read More...