2016 Online Only Carlat Psychiatry Report Self-Assessment Course
- All the 2016 issues of The Carlat Psychiatry Report in PDF form. (10 issues–including two double issues)
- A PDF version of the 3rd Edition of The Carlat Psychiatry Report Medication Fact Book
- Up to 20 Category 1 CME Credits and 8 ABPN approved self-assessment credits for maintenance of certification
This course is a great way to earn Self-Assessment credits quickly for readers who have not already completed the 2016 Carlat Psychiatry Report Self-Assessment Course. Once enrolled, users can complete all 11 topics online at their own pace and earn their final SA certificate as soon as their done. Remember: All CME tests must be completed online by December 31, 2017 to be reported.
Here are some more details:
- A post-test is included at the end of each newsletter. Subscribers seeking ABPN self-assessment credit must take the special pre- and post-tests online.
- Each newsletter and test should take approximately one (1) hour to complete, earning you 1 credit hour (except for our hotly anticipated double issues, which take about two (2) hours to complete, earning you 2 credit hours).
Your PDF of The Carlat Psychiatry Report Medication Fact Book gives you access to a comprehensive reference guide covering all the important facts, from cost to pharmacokinetics, about the most commonly prescribed medications in psychiatry. It comes with 8 Category 1 CME credits and 2 ABPN approved self-assessment credits for maintenance of certification.
This product is specifically designed for those seeking ABPN self-assessment CME credit along with their Category 1 credit. If you DO NOT need SA credit, we recommend you purchase our standard one-year or two-year TCPR subscriptions by clicking here.