2017 Online Only Carlat Psychiatry Report Self-Assessment Course
Includes PDF versions of:
- All the 2017 issues of The Carlat Psychiatry Report in PDF form. (10 issues–including two double issues)
- The PDF/eBook version of Addiction Treatment–A Carlat Guide
- Up to 20 Category 1 CME Credits and 8 ABPN approved self-assessment credits for maintenance of certification
This course is a great way to earn Self-Assessment credits quickly for readers who have not already completed the 2017 Carlat Psychiatry Report Self-Assessment Course. Once enrolled, users can complete all 11 topics online at their own pace and earn their final SA certificate as soon as their done.
Here are some more details:
- A post-test is included at the end of each newsletter. Subscribers seeking ABPN self-assessment credit must take the special pre- and post-tests online.
- Each newsletter and test should take approximately one (1) hour to complete, earning you 1 credit hour (except for our hotly anticipated double issues, which take about two (2) hours to complete, earning you 2 credit hours).
Your PDF/eBook copy of Addiction Treatment–A Carlat Guide gives you access to a comprehensive reference guide covering all the important facts, from cost to pharmacokinetics, about the most commonly prescribed medications in psychiatry.
This product is specifically designed for those seeking ABPN self-assessment CME credit along with their Category 1 credit. If you DO NOT need SA credit, we recommend you purchase our standard one-year or two-year TCPR subscriptions by clicking here.