2019 Carlat Child Psychiatry Report Self-Assessment Course
- 1 year subscription to The Carlat Child Psychiatry Report (January through December 2019)
- A print copy of the Child Medication Fact Book for Psychiatric Practice
- Up to 16 Category 1 CME Credits
- 8 ABPN approved self-assessment credits for maintenance of certification
- Plus! online access to the entire archive of The Carlat Child Psychiatry Report.
Enroll now and get your ABPN-approved SA CME credits lined up for 2017. We’ll send you a course launch email in January when the first issue of The Carlat Child Psychiatry Report comes out so you can start earning your credits.
From that point on all you have to do is read your monthly issues of The Carlat Child Psychiatry Report and answer the pre- and post-test questions. You can purchase the course at any time during the year, but all CME tests must be completed online by December 31, 2018.
Here are some more details:
- A post-test is included at the end of each newsletter. Subscribers seeking ABPN self-assessment credit must take the longer special pre- and post-tests available online.
- Each newsletter and test should take approximately one (1) hour to complete, earning you 1 credit hour (except for double issues, which take about two (2) hours to complete, earning you 2 credits.