2020 Carlat Psychiatry Report Self-Assessment Course
- 1 year subscription to The Carlat Psychiatry Report
- A print copy of the Medication Fact Book for Psychiatric Practice, Fifth Edition (2020)
- 24 Category 1 CME Credits
- 8 ABPN approved self-assessment credits for maintenance of certification
- Plus! online access to the entire archive of The Carlat Psychiatry Report.
Read your monthly issues of The Carlat Psychiatry Report and the Medication Fact Book, Fifth Edition, and then answer the pre- and post-test questions.
About The Medication Fact Book, Fifth Edition (2020)
The Medication Fact Book is a comprehensive reference guide covering all the important facts, from cost to pharmacokinetics, about the most commonly prescribed medications in psychiatry. Composed of single-page, reader-friendly fact sheets and quick-scan medication tables, this book offers guidance, clinical pearls, and bottom-line assessments of more than 100 of the most common medications you use and are asked about in your practice.
Get the information you need at a glance:
- Off-label uses
- Dosages and generic availability
- Mechanisms of action
- Cost information
- Bottom-line impressions
This revised edition features:
- 148 fact sheets, 17 of which are brand new
- 30 updated reference tables, 8 of which are brand new
- New sections on medications for treating restless legs and using somatic therapies like bright light therapy, electroconvulsive therapy (ECT), transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), and vagus nerve stimulation (VNS)
- Plus, 9 new treatment algorithms—these flowcharts offer easy-to-follow guidelines for treating adult ADHD, depression, psychosis, anxiety, dementia, insomnia, bipolar mania, alcohol use disorder, and opioid use disorder
Available on backorder