Psychiatry Practice Boosters, Second Edition (2018)
$29.95 – $59.95
This second edition teaches you the key points of 42 of the most clinically relevant studies in psychiatry published over the past two years. This book includes a quick course in how to understand research design and statistics–so that you can be a more informed reader of the medical literature.
- Defining a Role for Nutrition in Managing Children With ADHD
- Can a 10-Minute Intervention Improve Sleep in Children With ADHD?
- High-Dose Citalopram and Escitalopram: Undeserved Bad Rap?
- Youth, Antidepressant Medications, and Type 2 Diabetes
- Antipsychotic Use During First Trimester Not Associated With Congenital Malformations
- Cannabis and Psychosis: The Debate Continues
- Is Minocycline Effective When Added to Risperidone for Autism Spectrum Disorder?