The Medication Fact Book for Psychiatric Practice, 4th Edition (2018)
$49.95 – $89.95
The Medication Fact Book, 4th Edition (2018) is a comprehensive reference guide covering all the important facts, from cost to pharmacokinetics, about the most commonly prescribed medications in psychiatry. This new edition includes additional fact sheets covering side effects to give you quick-reference access to understanding the most common side effects your patients experience with practical tips on how to manage them.
Authors Talia Puzantian, PharmD, BCPP and Daniel Carlat, MD, have carefully put together this new edition of our popular quick-reference guide, which includes:
- The latest on new medications (such as Adzenys, Nuplazid, Hetlioz)
- 115 medication fact sheets, 14 of which are brand new
- 16 side effect management sheets, all new
- Natural treatments chapter expanded to include L-tryptophan, N-acetylcysteine and vitamin D
- 23 updated reference tables
- A 12 credit CME quiz
Note: Regular bound copies are temporarily out of stock. Spiral binding is available.