Psychiatry Practice Boosters, Third Edition (2021)
Print copies of this book are out of stock, but it is still available as a PDF/eBook edition.
This third edition teaches you the key points of 62 of the most clinically relevant studies in psychiatry published over the past two years. This book includes a quick course in how to understand research design and statistics--so that you can be a more informed reader of the medical literature.
Versions of this book can be purchased with a 10-credit CME online post-test.
- Does TMS Really Work in Depression?
- Is Clozapine the Next Step After a Single Failed Antipsychotic Trial?
- Is D-Cycloserine Useful for Panic Disorder Treatment Augmentation?
- How Effective Are Medications for Pediatric Anxiety?
- Can Stimulants Prevent Crime?
- Is There a Case for Cannabis in the Treatment of Pain?
- Can Computerized Interventions Reduce Cannabis Use?
- Is Varenicline Effective for Alcohol Use Disorder?
- Another Black Eye for Prazosin in PTSD?
- Is Ketamine Just Another Opiate?
- Can Buprenorphine Improve PTSD Symptoms?
- Are All Psychotherapies for Anorexia Created Equal?