Child Medication Fact Book for Psychiatric Practice, First Edition (2018)
The Child Medication Fact Book is a comprehensive reference guide covering all the important facts, from cost to pharmacokinetics, about the most commonly prescribed medications in child and adolescent psychiatry. Composed of single-page, reader-friendly fact sheets and quick scan medication tables, this book offers guidance, clinical pearls, and bottom line assessments of more than 70 of the most common medications you use and are asked about in your practice. Versions of this book can be purchased with an 8-credit CME online post-test.
Click here to view PDF sample pages.
- The latest on new medications such as Adzenys XR-ODT, Dyanavel XR, and Evekeo
- 70 medication fact sheets including complementary treatments
- 10 quick-scan medication reference tables
- 9 appendices including informed consent guidelines
Get the information you need at a glance:
- Off-label uses
- Dosage and generic availability
- Mechanism of action
- Cost information
- Bottom line impression