Subscribe to The Carlat Child Psychiatry Report Special Offer
Return to The Carlat Child Psychiatry Report today and Get 30% Off These CME Materials:
- The Child Medication Fact Book for Psychiatric Practice, Second Edition (10 CME) - instant PDF/eBook access, pre-order print copy shipping in March.
- One year of The Carlat Child Psychiatry Report (8 CME)
- A binder to store your issues
- $70 savings on a total of 18 CME credits!
About the New 2023 Second Edition of the Child Medication Fact Book for Psychiatric Practice
The Child Medication Fact Book is a comprehensive reference guide covering all the important facts, from cost to pharmacokinetics, about the most commonly prescribed medications in child and adolescent psychiatry. Composed of single-page, reader-friendly fact sheets and quick-scan medication tables, this book offers guidance, clinical pearls, and bottom-line assessments of more than 70 of the most common medications you use and are asked about in your practice. Versions of this book can be purchased with a 10-credit CME online post-test.
View a PDF of sample pages, including the Table of Contents, Introduction, a sample algorithm, fact sheets, tables, and pages
- NEW: 14 treatment algorithms to guide patient care
- The latest on new medications such as Adhansia, Qelbree, Rexulti, and Rozerem
- 76 medication fact sheets
- Expanded complementary treatment chapter including lavender essential oil and saffron
- 13 quick-scan medication reference tables
- 11 appendices including informed consent, rating scales, and mental health apps, with eight corresponding tables
Get the information you need at a glance:
- Off-label uses
- Dosage and generic availability
- Mechanism of action
- Cost information
- Bottom-line impression